In the comments for last week's impromptu vlog, sweetpyder asked:
I would love to know what's in your traveling kit for your purse.
Here's what I carry in my purse/on-the-go journal kit. Here's a list (that may be out of order of the video, but includes everything):
- Sandwich bag of letters, rub-ons, photos, magazine images, trim, found papers, and paper scraps
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Scissors
- Pentel Arts Sunburst Gel Pen (white)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Kneaded eraser and regular eraser
- Copics for flesh tones: YR00, E02, E21, E33, 0 (colorless blender)
- Inktense Pencils
- Lamy fountain pen (I talk about mine here)
Hope this helps!